Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day To Me...

My Mother's Day present to myself. I was browsing through my scrapbooking software and came across this little gem. And then I found myself browsing through all of London's baby pictures...my, how he's growing so fast these days! I love this picture of him and had it up as my screen saver on my computer for ages.
I hadn't felt too much like scrapbooking lately but Mike and London gave me some "Mommy" time to myself and I took a bath, typed out my poems for my new book to give to my editor, and worked on a page for myself for Mother's Day.
Michael sent me 2 e-cards on the computer while he was at work. Then, he stopped at Target (love Target) and bought me this Shabby Chic journal that I'd been salivating over for quite some time now. It's Pink Suede with paper inside and a set of drawing pencils. Then, he bought me a Shabby Chic coffee cup since he knows how much I absolutely adore my first cup of coffee in the morning. When he gave me the gifts, he said the cup was a gift because I'm a mom now to London, and the journal was a gift because I will be a mom to our future baby. I about had a meltdown over that one! That was very sweet of him - and to think that I thought he forgot Mother's Day. He would just never do that to me. Plus, I got lots of kisses and hugs and snuggles.
London gave me a silhouette outline of himself that he did at school. I want to frame it as the teacher had it laminated for us. He also made me a card. I just love my two favorite men so much!

No comments: