Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Truer Love I've Not Seen in Anyone Else...

Wow! I was able to gather some of my thoughts after Michael came home from the hospital. I started writing this poem yesterday, and then at 4am this morning I woke up and the words just started coming so I had to write the rest of it down. I hate when that happens - I cannot write like normal people - I have to get most of my inspiration when I'm in the middle of a dead sleep.
My poetry is very therapeutic - I can write my thoughts and feelings down way better than I can express them by talking.
This page is kinda cool and very fun to work on. I haven't read this poem to Michael yet. I think he will be pleased. He's always my critic and I usually go to him first to see if it sounds and flows smoothly.
I've fallen in love with him all over again. What a man, what a guy - oh the luckiest girl am I!!!

Tiffany S. Roberts

No comments: