Monday, January 22, 2007

Movies and Popcorn and a Tea Party, Oh My!

Over the past several days I have been fortunate enough to be able to watch some movies I've not seen before. Mike and I put handsome London to bed and were able to watch (in it's entirety) Tristan and Isolde. What a great movie - but I hated the ending. Then, we watched King Arthur. That was very good also. Lastly, I was able to watch Emma. That is now my new favorite movie. And, I own it so I can watch it over and over and over again should I choose to do so. Actually, I own all of those movies - my once in a while treat - buying movies.

Oh my gosh! I've almost forgotten to tell you that I've been invited to a tea party! I am so beyond excited - you just don't even know! I always wanted to play tea party when I was little and my mother wouldn't play with me. So, as an adult that has always been my dream - to have a real tea party or go to one when invited. I told Mike that I wanted to have a tea party at home and he said he and London would certainly have a tea party with me! Mike will do anything to keep Momma happy - that would make me tickled pink to take tea with my two favorite men! Anyway, the tea party I've been invited to is to take place in mid-February on a Saturday afternoon. Oh, I just cannot wait - but I shall!

That's all of my grand news for now!

1 comment:

Becky (Daisyduster) said...

Hey Tiff,
Just checking...I posted a comment to your new blog yesterday, and I see it didn't post...so checking to see if this one does...
Glad you finally got to see some movies!! LOL