Saturday, April 25, 2009

Oh Happy Day...

Sooo, it's Saturday morning and all is quiet. Maddie is taking her daily morning nap and she's sitting right in front of me in her bouncer allowing me to get some computer time in. Michael took London with him for the morning so I'm able to have a little bit of peace and quiet. It's windy and gloomy outside and it would be a GREAT day to head off to the gym. Michael gave me a gym membership for Christmas and I had to wait until now (with my Dr.'s approval)to be able to use it. WooHoo, I can finally get my body back after having 2 kids! However, I must say that I have already lost 23lbs of the 36 I gained with Maddie. I'm almost back to my pre-pregnancy size and then I can work on all the lbs I gained with London. Yeah, 5 years later and I'm still packing around the extra pounds. That's okay....I have a wonderful husband who had the foresight to realize I might (oh yeah!) want to get away from the kids for a little while and work off my frustrations.

Finishing my morning cup of decaf coffee and then getting ready for the day. I'm also heading to the library with my laptop in tow. It's SO much nicer and faster to use their WIFI at the library - I get so much done and don't have to wait for dial-up...I can't stand dial-up but you make do with what you have. I'm entering London and Maddie into a photo contest too and need to go to the library to download my photo onto their form.

Off to begin my day......

No comments: