Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Biggest Pet Peeve.....

My biggest pet peeve is people who are consistently late and have to make their "grand entrance" while others have to wait for them. I personally feel that my time is valuable and I DO NOT have any obligation whatsoever to wait for some little diva to make her entrance. I am of the opinion that people who make others wait on a consistent basis do so for a need of attention (to feel important) and to make sure others know that they are in control (a power-trip) because they aren't in control of any other situation in their lives.
I am offended and disgusted by the little divas in the world who think noone else's time is important - they have the opinion that the whole world is in place just to wait on their behalf.
So, here's the deal.....the next time someone disrespects me and cannot show up somewhere on time.....I will walk out and you will need to reschedule your time with me. I'm not bowing down to the chronically tardy divas any longer. It's one thing to be late once in a while, but quite another when you simply have a case of not being able to get your head out of your butt. Keep this in mind the next time you want me to associate with you in some way.

No comments: