Saturday, July 28, 2007

I've Outdone Myself....


I just started scrapbooking this afternoon and I couldn't stop! I'm tellin' ya...it's my addictive "habit"! Hee hee! I caught London blowing bubbles (he's getting very good at it too!) and couldn't resist taking pictures of him. I thought it was cool that I got the bubbles in the pictures too. He's going to look back at all of the photos I've taken of him and think I'm a complete photo nut - I keep telling myself that one day he will thank me for all of the pictures I took of him "just because".
I've outdone myself today....I don't know what in the world got into me but I decided to make homemade spaghetti and meatballs. I mean homemade, no sauce from a jar or frozen meatballs. Homemade everything.....and I must say that everything tasted absolutely fantastic and I'm still alive to talk about it! Hee hee! I'm becoming a great cook considering I knew nothing about cooking when we got married! Hmmm....what else can I whip up in the kitchen? Cookies, banana bread......the possibilities are endless!
TTFN....(ta-ta for now)

1 comment:

Becky (Daisyduster) said...

Cool bubble-action shot!