Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Woo Hoo!

Have I got news for you! I sent my editor a synopsis of my 2nd book, and she wants to publish this new book as well! I am SO on my way to making a name for myself in this big world! Maybe I'll be the next Emily Dickinson or something....maybe that's reaching too high - but golly....a girl can sure dream, can't she? By becoming an author, I only wanted to do something that would make people remember me - make something of myself and not just be a nobody! I want to be a SOMEBODY in this big, big world! I'm not sure of all of the details right now, since I just found out today about my 2nd book. Now I just need to come up with a title and a cover for my newest masterpiece. I've got to come up with some marketing ideas and ways to get my books noticed and sold....I've got some ideas - I just need to have time to work on them! Won't my Daddy be tickled and proud of me? That's my big news and I'll keep everyone posted on details as I get them! See ya!

No comments: