Sunday, March 25, 2007

So Serious...


I love the photos you capture when your little ones are least expecting you to take a picture. London and Daddy were reading together on the floor and London was so serious listening to Daddy tell the story. I couldn't resist taking this picture!
On another note....I've not really been wanting to scrapbook lately - since I've been sick it's been all I could do to just do the basics around the house, take London to school and trot myself off to work. I've just lost my passion for scrapbooking for awhile - plus, I'm not even sure who looks at my blog (if anyone)or if I'm just creating these entries for nothing. I've really not had the time either to work on my blog a lot and it's easy to put on the back burner. We're planning a big expedition to the tulip fields to see the tulips and get pictures taken - we'll see how that goes if the weather cooperates and if the crazy tourists stay out of our way! I told Michael that we seriously need to consider moving out of the state or something away from all of this rain! I HATE rain - did I mention how much I hate rain? I hate it so much that if given the chance to move somewhere where it hardly rained at all and was sunny most of the time, we would take it in an instant! There's a reason it stays so green around here - it rains 364 days out of the year! Yes, I'm exaggerating - but you get the point....
Big news....I've sent a synopsis of my 2nd book that I want published to my editor! I'll let you know details once I find out. I've been steadily working on my book too, so that would probably explain why I also have no free time for my blog.
Guess that's all for now...

1 comment:

Becky (Daisyduster) said...

Really cute pic, Tiffany!