Saturday, February 10, 2007

Once Upon a Time...


Michael's illness last month made us both realize how much we truly love each other. We are so in love with each other right now that it's almost scary to be that enamored with someone and dependent upon them.
I've never had a chance to actually scrapbook some of my wedding photos and tonight, while everyone is asleep, I decided to take some "me" time. How I love to scrapbook in the peaceful quiet just listening to my loved ones sleep. I should be asleep too, but I have to take advantage of my "me" time whenever I can get it.
I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to do for Michael for Valentine's Day. I'll have to cook up some ideas and see what I can come up with.
All I know......is that I love him to pieces and he feels the same about me. Why is it that it always takes a brush with death to make you truly appreciate what you almost lost? Mike and I have found our love again and it is truly a beautiful and magical thing! May we never forget how it feels to be loved and in love with your best friend! We will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary this year. All I can say is WOW!

No comments: