Saturday, February 10, 2007

My Wedding Day...


I have been SO wanting to do a scrapbook page of my Dad and I on my wedding day. Finally, I was able to scan my photo onto my computer and come up with a scrapbook page. My wedding colors were pink and green (which, by the way, I hate the color green now LOL) and I found the perfect scrapbook page to compliment my wedding colors. I was so fortunate to have my Daddy walk me down the aisle. We've had our share of rough spots - especially when the alcohol was put before me. But, we've since been able to overcome the alcoholism and he's a tremendous Dad now and a wonderful Grandpa to London. I'm glad that I will always have the memory (and photos) of my Dad walking me down the aisle to become Michael's wife. My Dad has been there for all of my momentous occasions in my life - graduations from high school and college, my wedding day and the birth of his first grandchild. I'm so happy that he never missed any of those important events. For that, I will always be grateful that my Daddy was there for me. I love you so much Papabear!

No comments: