Friday, January 12, 2007

Dream...


I just decided to get creative tonight and created this whole page by my little lonesome self! I thought it turned out just dreamy! What fun to just create an entire page from scratch into this - I'm very proud of myself indeed! Mike's at work, London's asleep and I have full reign of my scrapbooking time tonight. I should be going to bed - but I'm too excited to create new stuff! It's almost like when you have writer's block for several months and then all of a sudden "voila" you're inspired and you have more ideas in your head than you have hands to put them on paper.
And, I think I have a bath in my near future too. What bliss!
(You can tell you're the mom of a toddler when you get overjoyed to take a bath and scrapbook. Two of the most ordinary things to do in life, but are like gold to a mom.)

No comments: