Monday, June 30, 2008

Hypocrites.....

I get sick of hypocrites who can't practice what they preach.

People who say they care, but really are so out of reach.

Don't waste my time making me listen to your mindless crap.

I'm not in the mood, and I will never fall for your trap.

You're missing so much in my little boy's life.

But, what do you care? You only cause us strife.

You've picked your favorite, and it is certainly not us.

I'm sick of the fight, and finished with the fuss.

You win the battle, for we have decided to quit.

You're not worth my time, or even my wit.

I hope you're happy with yourselves thus far.

For you've really screwed up and left a permanent scar.

Tiffany Sue Roberts



I am EXTREMELY disappointed in various people who SHOULD be a part of London's life but have this "I don't give a crap about anyone EXCEPT who is in front of my face" mentality. So, you know what....you've won. Plain and simple. That's what you wanted to begin with...and that's what you've got. I don't care if I ever have anything to do with these people ever again. We're only filling our lives with people who make our lives rich and full and who treat us the way we DESERVE to be treated. We don't have to wait around for people to throw us scraps because THEY have the opinion that we don't deserve to even be thought of. You win. I quit.

No comments: