Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hello from my cave......

I certainly feel as though I've been transported back to the days where there were no telephones, computers, etc......
As most of you know we no longer have our telephone service or internet. It's sad, I know.....but, there are life lessons to be learned in everything that happens. The biggest thing is that we have learned that we can live without computers, TV, etc....I do have a cell phone that I reactivated - but it's only for emergencies and so my job can get in touch with me. London and I spend more time playing together without the added distractions of technology. In some ways I don't miss my telephone at all.
We have some things in the works which I've sent emails out to those of you who I remembered email addresses.
Just wanted to update and let you know I haven't fallen off the planet just yet!
Take care!

No comments: