Monday, July 09, 2007

Our Summer Adventure...

Riding the ferry to see Papa! What fun and what adventures we have together! Times are uncertain with Michael's health so we make the best of an uncertain time in our lives right now. Michael is my life....it's so stupid to say but I rely SO much on him. More than I rely on anyone really. I can't even go grocery shopping without him - how pathetic is that? To have our future so uncertain right now is scary....and so out of my control. We sit and wait for whatever the future holds for us right now. It's times like this that we feel so very alone. Everyone is wrapped up in their own lives and we are not the kind of people to ask for help - we never have been. Especially when it comes to London - we have a hard time asking people to watch him for us. So now, we wait and wonder....

No comments: