Sunday, July 01, 2007

Our Special Times......Together!

Life can be so unpredictable sometimes. Daddy just got out of the hospital for the 2nd time.....each time I feel like my world turns upside down. Just when I start to think that everything is going to be okay.....I get blind-sided. Note to self.....never get too comfortable with life - it can change at a moment's notice and leave you feeling so vulnerable. So, after Daddy got out of the hospital, and since we are still uncertain as to what the future holds......we are going to make the most of each and every moment that we have together. Because, you never know what hand life is going to deal you. This photo is so precious of London. Just looking over the edge on the dock......what is he thinking? He gets so physically sick when Daddy is in the hospital. The day Daddy came home.....London was his same, perky self and completely back to normal. My sensitive little boy.....I wouldn't change my London for anyone!!!!

No comments: