Saturday, May 26, 2007

My Handsome Little Man...Priceless!

London and I had such a grand time today. We were so busy with activities! We played endless games of Candyland, baked cookies, made rice krispies treats, I made a yummy pork roast, we flew his airplane, planted his sunflower plant that he grew at school along with his marigolds, made red sugar-water for our hummingbird feeder and filled it, played ball and watched movies! Whew! I'm all tuckered out just thinking of all of the stuff we did today! He hates posing for pictures now (probably because I'm always taking pictures of him) but this one turned out adorable. Priceless!

1 comment:

Empathy for objects said...

hi, I m a mexican artist, I invite you to my blogg, if you speak a little of spanish maybe you can understand something, if not, only see the photos, maybe like it. Congratulations for your blogg is beauty and your little prince too