Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter



We went to my Aunt's house (on my mom's side) for Easter dinner this year. After dinner, we hid eggs for all of the kids and then watched them find them all. London had a blast, especially since he found one of the "special" eggs that had a dollar bill inside of it. He said it was more "moneys" for his piggy bank! We played games in the yard and had a blast. We played games that we played when all of us cousins were little. It was great. London had a great time playing with all of his cousins, which I was able to get all of the cousins together for a group photo.

After that we went to my Uncle's house (on my Dad's side) for dessert and to play croquet. London played on the tire swing and played tetherball. He was so worn out by the end of the day!

By the way......I know Easter isn't about bunnies, eggs and candy......I'm not an idiot - I realize the true meaning of Easter. But, this was still fun!

No comments: