Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Would anyone know...

Would anyone know...
1. You're afraid of the dark and need a night light at night.
2. You're allergic to squash, baby oil, and penicillin.
3. Only heat your Spaghettio's for 13 seconds in the microwave.
4. You like your sandwiches with the crusts cut off.
5. Your favorite food is garlic bread - at least for right now.
6. You love chocolate covered raisins.
7. You say two prayers every night before bed. The one that I said when I was little, and the one your Daddy said when he was little.
8. You're very sensitive and upset easily.
9. You love the movie Cars.
10. You watch the TV series, "Leave it to Beaver" every night before you go to bed.

I get so afraid of something happening to your Daddy and I and noone knowing a thing about you or your quirks, likes, or dislikes. Who would know how to comfort you? Who would give you lovies? (hugs and kisses). Who would tell you they love you numerous times of the day every day for no reason at all - just to say it and make sure you know you're loved? Who would know that you absolutely hate tuna fish and anything containing tuna fish? Who would know that you love your baths every night and they help calm you to go to sleep? Who would know you get cranky when your blood sugar is low?
It makes me crazy to think of all the things that we know about you that noone else knows. For that, I want to live forever just so I will always be able to comfort you. My London......mommy loves you!

No comments: